PRIVATE CAPPADOCIA TOURS
2 Days 1 Night From Istanbul to Cappadocia Tours
Istanbul to Cappadocia: (DAY 1): Early in the morning (05:30am) we pick you up from your hotel in Istanbul and transfer to Ataturk or Sabiha Gökcen Airport.
After 1 hour flight to Nevsehir or Kayseri airport, we transfer you to Cappadocia region for a full day of Cappadocia tour.
Tour ends around 16:30pm.Overnight in a cave hotel in Cappadocia.
– Dervent Valley (Imagination Valley): Walking among the colorful rock formations like camel shape.
– Pasabaglari (Monks Valley): The most beautiful mushroom shaped of the region.
– Red River (Avanos): Pottery demonstration from hittite period.
– Goreme open air museum (Rock Churches): Byzantine rock carved churches, wall paintings and frescoes; St Basil, apple church, snake church, St Barbara, sandals church and monasteries.
– Esentepe (Panoramic View): Resting at the best place for panoramic view of Cappadocia region.
– Uchisar Castle: The silk road below the castle of Uchisar the highest point of Cappadocia.
– Carpet: Hand Made Turkish carpet weaving by local women.
** Cappadocia to Istanbul: (DAY 2): After you had your breakfast at the hotel, we pick you up around 09:30am ;
start second day tour of Cappadocia. (If you want to join balloon flight, please let us know).
– Catalkaya (three beauties): The biggest fairy chimneys in Cappadocia.
– Red Valley and Rose Valley (hiking 4km): Amazing rock formations, pigeon houses, naturel tunnels.
– Cavusin Village (old Greek houses): Cave and stone houses from Greeks.
– Kaymakli Underground City: The best and the most famous underground city in Cappadocia.
– Pigeon Valley: Pigeon houses on the rock formations.
Accommodation: Cappadocia Cave Suites or Avanos Suites.
End of the tour we transfer you back to the airport for your flight to Istanbul. At the airport in Istanbul; in front of the
arrival gate, our driver will be waiting you with a sign written your name on it for transfer you to your hotel.
*** Please ask if you would like to join Balloon Flight!!!!
– All airport transfers from Istanbul and Cappadocia
– Round trip domestic flight tickets
– 2 full days Cappadocia tour (private)
– Accommodation in a cave hotel with breakfast
– English speaking guide (private)
– A/C vehicle (private)
– Museum Tickets
– Parking & Gasoline