1 Days 0 Nights
Hagia Sophia (Ayasofya): It was firstly built in 347 AC by Konstatin and rebuilt by Empire
Justinan’s after its destruction by a fire. It has been turned into a mosque after Turks invaded the city. Now it is useed as a museum.
Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmed): This mosque is placed in the southeast of Sultan Ahmed Square which was called Hippodrome before. It was built between the years 1609-1616 by Sultan Ahmed. Its known as blue mosque because of blue painted 21.000 quartz tiles.
Topkapi Palace: It was built by Fatih Sultan Mehmet between 1465 and 1478. Its now used as a museum. Especially valuable stone and old Turkish gun collections are attractive.
Hippodrome: It was built in 2nd century has a capasity of 35.000 seats with its 400 meters lenght and 120 meters width. Here cart races, circus shows and gladiator games were held in name of the king.
Grand Bazaar: It was first built by Fatih Sultan Mehmet in 1461-1481 in order to refresh the city commerce. There are 10.000 shops and more than 50 types of occupation inside the bazaar which was the center of commerce of the city.
*** Topkapi Palace is Closed on every Tuesday.
– This tour includes; Professional tour guide, VIP midibus, museum tickets, private transfers,
After your private cappadocia tour, with 1 hour domestic flight, we can take you to Cappadocia for a private Cappadocia Daily tour or one night you can stay. Please contact with us.
The time is up to you…
Historical Sites for Sightseeing in Istanbul
Certainly, Istanbul boasts numerous captivating historical sites that reflect its rich history. Here are some significant historical landmarks you can explore in Istanbul:
- Hagia Sophia: One of Istanbul's most iconic structures, Hagia Sophia, was constructed by Byzantine Emperor Justinian I in 537. Originally a church, it was later converted into a mosque and is now visited as a museum.
- Topkapi Palace: The heart of the Ottoman Empire, Topkapi Palace features a complex of historic buildings and museums. Sections like the Harem, Enderun Education Area, and the Topkapi Museum are accessible to visitors.
- Sultan Ahmed Mosque (Blue Mosque): Commissioned by Sultan Ahmet I between 1609 and 1616, this mosque is renowned for its interior adorned with blue tiles. It's considered one of the most beautiful mosques in Istanbul.
- Basilica Cistern: The Basilica Cistern is an immense subterranean cistern dating back to the Byzantine era. Supported by 336 columns, the cistern provides a historic atmosphere and a unique experience for visitors.
- Galata Tower: Galata Tower, located in the Galata district, stands outside the historic peninsula. Erected in 1348 by the Genoese, the tower offers a panoramic view of Istanbul's breathtaking scenery.
- Great Palace Mosaic Museum: Displaying mosaic artifacts from the Byzantine period, the Great Palace Mosaics Museum showcases significant mosaic works that capture the beauty of the Imperial era.
- Chora Museum: Also known as the Church of the Holy Saviour in Chora, the Chora Museum houses magnificent frescoes and mosaics from the Byzantine period, presenting remarkable examples of Christian art.
- Rumeli Fortress: Built by Fatih Sultan Mehmet before the conquest of Istanbul, Rumeli Fortress was constructed on the Anatolian side of the Bosporus to ensure the security of the strait. Today, it serves as a historical fortress for exploration.
- Dolmabahçe Palace: Erected in the late 19th century, this palace dates to the final days of the Ottoman Empire. Its European-style architecture allows visitors to witness the empire's later years.
- Süleymaniye Mosque: Designed by Mimar Sinan under the orders of Suleiman the Magnificent in the early 16th century, Süleymaniye Mosque stands as a grand masterpiece of Ottoman architecture.
These are just a few examples. Every corner of Istanbul is filled with historical and cultural treasures. There are many more sites waiting to be explored across the city.
Attention :This article is for informational purposes. Please read the introductory information for our tour route.
Holiday Plan in Turkey
We are preparing all the tours, activities and activities that can be done in Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia for you.
For fast communication with us, please prefer WhatsApp first. Our authorized representative will inform you about everything related to your holiday.